Friday, January 04, 2008

Lies, Lies, and More Lies

This morning on the Today Show Priscilla Ceballes, that pathetic, lying "mother" of the six year old who disrespected our troops -- and all troops throughout history who died for their countries and for their families -- continued her pathetic lies with a letter her lawyer wrote for her. In it she said she didn't "intend to deceive" -- what a crock of bull! Of course she intended to deceive! And then she said she refused the tickets. Another lie. The company clearly stated that they took the tickets away from her, and I would believe them over her any day. So now the woman has lied to her daughter as well.

This trash tried to get people's sympathies by complaining that she had to move. Well, I say it's good that she had to move. She can move right out of Texas as far as I'm concerned. I'm glad that there's enough moral outrage in our communities to make people not want scum like her to be living amongst them. I wouldn't want her in my neighborhood either.

She also complained about the vitriol on the internet against her. Good. She deserved all the god, and deserves all she will get. Especially after that incredibly insincere apology.

The psychologist she brought on with her was a waste of time and oxygen. I won't waste any more time on her here.

No comments: