Tuesday, August 26, 2008

''I think I have a much higher I.Q. than you do.''

How is that for arrogance? Leftist arrogance will be on full display with Biden running for VP with Obama as President. Of course, Biden WAS talking to a reporter, so one could simply take that as an completely accurate statement. Still, one should probably not be bragging about one's IQ when one graduates 76th in a class of 85, even if it is at Syracuse. Not that grades are necessarily any indication of IQ, but that is typically only true when looking at undergrad grades and not at graduate school -- or law school -- grades. By then you got all your goofing around out of you, the classes you considered "boring" are now gone, and you are focusing. In any case, such a comment is at best tacky. I have a much higher IQ than a lot of people, but I don't go around saying that. Besides, it's not an argument -- it's designed to shut people up.

No comments: