Friday, February 08, 2008

New Reviews Editor for Philosophical Practice

Today I was just hired by Lou Marinoff to be Reviews Editor for the American Philosophical Practitioners Association' s journal "Philosophical Practice." I will be responsible for getting books to review and getting reviewers. I may also on occasion do a review myself. For example, I will be reviewing Dr. Marinoff's book "The Middle Way" for the June issue. This is a great opportunity for me, and I greatly appreciate Lou Marinoff for first considering me and then hiring me for the position. It only "pays" in books, but, as I told Dr. Marinoff, I would probably spend all my money on books anyway.

I will keep everyone updated about PP and the APPA. In the meantime, go check out the APPA web site, linked to your left under "Sites I LIke."

2 comments:

John said...

Congratulations. You must be excited.

Troy Camplin said...

Definitely. Something good for the ole CV