Tuesday, October 30, 2007

WW III

After President Bush suggested that we need to be afraid that Iran getting nuclear weapons could lead to World War III, Denis Kucinich said, "I seriously believe we have to start asking questions about his mental health." I suppose, then, that we should also start asking questions about the mental health of French President Sarkozy, who said that a nuclear Iran would mean war. I wonder what Kucinich thinks the Iranians are going to do with a nuclear weapon if they were to get one?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's ironic that Kucinich can muster the chutzpah to question anybody's mental stability. This man is ceritiably insane and proves such every single time he opens his quivering pie hole.

skh.pcola

Troy Camplin said...

No kidding. The only reason I didn't make a similar observation was because I thought, "Why point out what is obvious to all?" :-)