Friday, April 30, 2010

“I do think at a certain point you've made enough money."

In Quincy, Illinois yesterday President Obama told an audience, “I do think at a certain point you've made enough money." Really? And exactly how much would that be? And who is he to decide how much that is? And if we do learn what he thinks is "enough," why is it that amount and not some other? It's entirely arbitrary. If I have enough money to pay someone a million dollars a year, or two million, or 10 million, what business is it of his that I do so? And if I make a product that a lot of people want, and I am able to make millions or even billions of dollars, who is he to decide that I don't deserve what people have volunteered to pay me for what I made for them? I am so sick of this attitude from ignorant, selfish, power-hungry jerks like him. He and the other jerks we keep electing and re-electing need to keep their greedy hands out of everyone else's pockets. If these people weren't elected to office, we'd call them what they are: muggers! And we're idiots for thinking they are anything else, and for continuing to elect and re-elect such people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are looters and we live under a looters government.

Anonymous said...

"You have the American dream! The American dream is to be born in the gutter and have nothing. Then to raise up and have all the money in the world, and stick it in your ears and go PLBTLBTLBLTLBTLBLT!! That's a pretty good dream." --Eddie Izzard, comedian