Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Where I've Been

My postings of late have been sporadic at best. Chalk it up to my working three jobs. That's right, three jobs. Two of them have limited relevance to what I do as a scholar and artist, but the third -- working front desk at a hotel -- has nothing to do with much of anything other than my past experience in hotels. Worse, I have less time than ever to do anything other than go to work and grade papers. And almost not the latter.

Oh well. What's a man to do? I have to help support my family. Sadly, much of the money I have to make goes to student loans for an education I'm not able to use.

3 comments:

Internet John said...

Maybe there's good money in spamming. If you employed an artist's sensitivity to the audience's cognitive and linguistic abilities and a deft touch with the hyperlink, you could probably transform the entire medium overnight.

CrisisMaven said...

Good luck then from someone who knows how it feels when "at the end of the money there is still so much month left". And if You're in for some visual experience in economics, drop by: Data Visualisation References.

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.