Sunday, March 06, 2011

My Egypt Article Around the Internet

My Egypt article at the Pope Center was mentioned in a blog post at Washington Monthly and in Prudent Investor Newsletters and in a blog post at History News Network and by Nigel Ashford at Kosmos.
____________________________________________

Update: another discussion of my article (in light of Krugman's, which I discuss above) by Kelly Evans. No comparison between countries can be perfect, so I don't think that complaint to be valid, but she also argued there are inconsistencies. Being the author, they are not obvious to me. What inconsistencies are there? There is a very interesting point at the end about Americans blaming themselves (using the example of the Japanese, who do so for very different reasons than do Americans).

No comments: