Sunday, July 24, 2011

Two Projects Down

I have just finished the final draft of my paper "Getting to the Hayekian Network" and the first draft of "The Far From Equilibrium City," each for different editions of Advances in Austrian Economics. I have enough time to read the first one a few more times, and enough time to read the second one once, before I send them out, but the hard work on each is done!

Now I just have to work on my paper on theatres as institutions in overlapping spontaneous orders for a Fund for the Study of Spontaneous Orders conference, a paper on education as a spontaneous order for a FSSO colloquium, and a paper on Sophocles' Antigone for a conference on free markets and education. And in my spare time, I'm also writing a play. "President Faust," anyone?

No comments: