Tuesday, January 06, 2009

When (Former) Celebrities Are Bored . . .

I don't usually comment on pop culture happenings, but this is something that affects bloggers and blogging itself. I"m talking about the model Liskula Cohen's, to paraphrase Cohen herself, petty, stupid, pathetic attempt to sue Google over the comments made by some blogger. This sounds to me like nothing more than a pathetic attempt to get attention -- I certainly hadn't heard of her before this. It's sad, really. What won't people do for attention? If I were her, I'd be too embarrassed to even admit that I cared what some blogger said about me.

1 comment:

John said...

She should really sue her parents for naming her "Liskula."

They can't sue me for saying that, can they?

I like the new tack for the New Year, BTW. You should change the name of IDW to "Troy Camplin: American Idol."

:D